Friday, June 22, 2012

From my brother 's closet

 Tokyo laundry shirt / black jeans / all star shoes  



 Do you ever feel like you have nothing to wear even though tons of clothes are there in the closet ? This always happens to me . Even though my closet is loaded with clothes Sometimes i feel like i don't have anything to wear . But luckily i  always have a " plan B". My brother's closet. I have been wearing my brother's clothes since the history . NO wonder I am such a tomboy like. They don't really mind sharing. Shoes , shorts , shirts anything . My brothers are so nice and sometimes very irritating too  ;) But it is a great feeling when you can sneak in and get something nice to wear without all the fights and arguments. So , this is " Tokyo laundry - faded jean shirt  from my Brother's closet . 

No comments:

Post a Comment