Sunday, July 29, 2012

The white thing



 The recent  Haute couture Was the most  admired and the most inspiring for me. Inspired by that i tried to do something myself and My mother gave me this lovely white cloth to play with . She knows what i really want and need .So thankful to her. i love my mummy  so much.
 So, With my old  sewing machine  i made this maxi skirt . Well! i always have hard time with the measurement and problems . But somehow i did it . YEAH !! 
the white cloth that my mother gave .



WIP . It was too simple so ,i added little white shinny  things.  


This is how it really looks


ThestubbornQueen

5 comments:

  1. omg.. i love what that turned into..ur soo grt..:)
    dis is amazing..:)
    wanna follow each other?
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely skirt! the material looks so flowy and light :D

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete