Saturday, September 1, 2012

Light me uP

The four awful things
  • I know everything thing about her ,Yet a day comes and I have to take my turn and greet her formally like a stranger . And I can hear every one's mind saying she is no longer the person you used to know. 
  • Those familiar brown eyes which only saw my innocence  in every naughtiness i play, changed into finding faults and doubting everything i say.
  • loyalty and loving service , One unlucky day and It was busy calculating the damage i cause . Never expected anything from it but Never thought it won't even get over from the spot filled with it's own worries of farther risk and loss. Even unseeing the presents of pain and the hurt.
  • the stubborn , esteemed ,egoist and the big I , breaking down in a single week of unpredictable life
Friend ,family,love and myself all messed up.But i couldn't just sit there and do nothing so, I went to her, told her what i felt And she said "stupid i won't change at all , Once this crazy things is over i would be back to myself ) and that really contented my scared heart. About those eyes , I am still being watched with utter most fear and doubts but i act like i don't really care. That loyalty and service didn't earn much of concern so , it was better for me to quit right that moment . As for myself,, i got awesome and supper refreshing break for my life . Five continues days of waking up early , being busy all day , and falling sleep without thinking about anything . Lived a different life . Peaceful place , funny and talkative monks , bossy boss, my busy sister running here and there , eating the same lunch for dinner, being serve tea every two hour ,  understanding more about the culture , feeling appreciated for my efforts and those lights of lights has just light me up      

t
drink some tea to refresh my tired mind


Wish i can float freely like these clouds 




My city of lights Kathmandu

caught my eye when i was waiting for my ride back home 

Pray for me too

We all need some break
Loneliness 

wake up early in the morning 


Stayed a night in one of these rooms . 




feel relaxed whenever i pass through these place  

my Favorite Over sized white shirt and black converse   
ThestubbornQueen

3 comments: